lizuka&Co.,Ltd lizuka&Co.,Ltd


History
November, 1953 Established at 44 Okubo, Kashiwazaki City
December 21, 1959 Incorporated as Iizuka Tekkosho Ltd.
August 20, 1960 Moved the Head Office Factory to 2-4-8 Ekimae, Kashiwazaki City
July 2, 1981 Moved the Head Office and Factory to 3-15-16 Handa, Kashiwazaki City
November 10, 1989 Renamed as Iizuka & Co., Ltd.
First extension work completed (983 m2)
November 1, 2004 Yasuda Factory completed (561.268 m2 in total area)
October 6, 2006 Received an Eco Action 21 certification
November 20, 2006 Management innovation plan approved
June 1, 2009 Head Office certified under ISO 9001: 2000
* Upgraded to ISO 9001: 2008 on February 16, 2010.
June 30, 2011 Obtained certification of a plan for "Specified Research and Development and Other"
pursuant to Article 4, Paragraph 1 of the Act for the Sophistication of Basic Manufacturing
Technology of Small and Medium Enterprises
(Specified Research & Development and Other Plan Certification No. Kanto 11061297)
Received capital contribution of 15 million yen from Tokyo Small and Medium
Business Investment & Consultation Co., Ltd.
Increased the capital to 25 million yen
July 28, 2011 Strategic fundamental technology advancement support project
April 5, 2012 Karuigawa Factory completed (1,200 m2 in total area)
March 28, 2014 Organized an appreciation event to celebrate the sixtieth anniversary
April 28, 2014 Honored as the "Innovative Small or Medium Enterprise/Small-Scale
Manufacturing/Business/Service Company of 2013"
May 16, 2014 Patented a screw-rotor machining method (Patent No. 5540352)
June 20, 2014 Yasuda and Karuigawa factories obtained certifications under JIS Q 9100: 2009 & JIS Q 9001: 2008